SHOOT A VIDEO – SHOW IT OFF!
Any active user of social networks can win $ 1000 by taking participation
in a short movie contest “Youth is a win-win lottery” in Shoot'n'Play format.
In order to participate, you should:
- 1) Be a user of Facebook, Instagram, and Google+;
- 2) Make a 1 minute long video on a given topic by using any device!
- 3) Post the video in your social profile using hash tags #molodist and #shootnplay
- 4) Fill in the form here.
- THE TOPICK OF A VIDEO: free interpretation of social benefits of lotteries.
- There are NO age restrictions, NO rules concerning the presence or absence of video editing!
- The winner will receive $ 1000 prize and his video will be shown on the big screen at the closing ceremony of the 47th KIFF Molodist and on a TV.
- The works of 10 finalists will be broadcasted for the whole week on the cinemas’ screens in the lobby in accordance with Regulations of KIFF Molodist .
- Attention! Each participant may submit only one video for the entire period of the competition: from the 1st of April to the 1st of October 2017.
Pay attention! Applicants are not permitted to include any political content,
direct advertisement, the rhetoric of hatred or contempt,
incitement to violence or scenes of violence in the video, etc!
Organizers: Shoot'n'Play competition held within the 47th KIFF Molodist
under the auspices of the state lottery operator MSL.