Press Accreditation Opened!
Kyiv international film festival "Molodist" Kyiv (Ukraine).
Festival history: http://molodist.kiev.ua/about
46TH MOLODIST KIFF PRESS ACCREDITATION OPEN
We would like to invite you to register and apply for a Press Pass for the 46th Molodist Kyiv International Film Festival which will be held from October 22 until 30, 2016. As always, Molodist KIFF takes place in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine.
Molodist KIFF PRESS Accreditation opens on September 30 and closes on October 17, 2016. Please, see the Rules of Accreditation below. We will be glad to work with you this year!
Press Accreditation Procedure:
1) Fill out the E-Form and please pay attention to photo requirements;
2) Molodist Press Center considers your application and sends you the accreditation confirmation to your e-mail address;
3) You arrive to Kyiv (Ukraine) and pay the accreditation fee of 200 UAH (~6-7 €) at the Press Center, after that you receive your badge and press kit (available at the Molodist KIFF Press Center from October 20).
If you have problems with uploading photos, please send them to press[at]molodist.com. Molodist KIFF Press Center reserves the right to request additional information in the process of accreditation.
After the Festival, the accredited journalists shall provide a link or .pdf files of publications about the Festival prior to November 30, 2016. We will be grateful for the efficient cooperation in the framework of the 46th Molodist KIFF which will be taken into account by the Press Center when providing press accreditation in the upcoming years.
PRESS Accreditation includes the following:
1) a full package of the Festival materials
2) priority mails from Molodist Press Center and announcements of special events of the Festival (additional registration)
3) priority in arranging interviews with guests, jury, and organizers
4) access to the Festival events (entry by badge). All accredited journalists have the right to attend the following events at Molodist KIFF 2016:
• Press events;
• Press screenings;
• Screenings at Kyiv Cinema Cultural Center before 06:00 p.m. (if free seats are available)
• Evening screenings at Kyiv Cinema Cultural Center and all screenings in other cinemas (on a free basis, upon availability);
• Out-of-Competition Program screenings – if not shown during press screenings; provided upon availability;
1. Access to cinema hall for photo and video shooting is possible only before the screening. The journalists who are not staying for the film shall leave the hall before the screening. The journalists staying for the film shall turn off the cameras 3 minutes after the screening begins.
2. During the screening, journalists may take seats for the press (they will be specifically marked).
3. PRESS Accreditation does not allow the journalists to attend special events at Molodist KIFF. Accreditation for special events is carried out separately. Please contact the Press Service at press[at]molodist.com.
4. Press badges are individual and are non-transferable. Lost or forgotten badges must be re-purchased.
The Press Center is open from 09:30 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
For information on interviews, press materials, and photos, please contact the Press Service:
Oleksandra Didyk – firstname.lastname@example.org
Olga Melnyk – email@example.com
Maria Mozharovska - firstname.lastname@example.org